Mentor and Digital Expert
Jean-Stéphan is an expert of the digital and mobile convergence ecosystems with over 23 years global experience at senior management level.
A thought leader and mentor for fintech start-ups and young entrepreneurs in the UK, US and Kenya, Jean-Stéphan has held several senior management positions within blue-chip International telcos. These include: Everything Everywhere Ltd. (EE), Orange, Global Crossing, France Telecom, Verizon Business & Colt Technology Services Ltd. He has worked for OFCOM, the UK digital communications regulator and also held senior management positions with Deloitte Consulting and with strategic marketing and PR/Communications firms.
He focuses in particular on ‘disruption’, digital/mobile communications, digital/mobile payments, mobile money, digital/mobile banking, digital/mobile commerce, Fintech and Innovation.
– A contextual introduction providing a birds’ view of how digital is progressively doing to fintech and insurtech what it has done to music
– The difference of nature between the competitive disruptions brought by digital in fintech and insurtech
– Traditional and new players in the insurance scene
– How digital can allow Insurance companies to reorganise and address/develop new segments, new customers (e.g. millennials), new products as well as rationalise/make more efficient their structures and business models
-Managing Innovation and the different forms/processes for innovation
– Products/segments/customers/technologies: The future of insurtech:
- blockchain, smart contracts, etc.
- Tailored products for new lifestyles and products (short term/lifestyle insurances, etc.)
- IoT and Insurance